Tree and Shrub Installation Services:
Imagine even the most beautiful of landscape design without trees, shrubs and perennial plants…it would be pretty boring, wouldn’t it? Landscape plantings bring a landscape to vivid life, allowing the owner to highlight specific features or areas of a property. With our extensive experience in selecting the right plants for the Moreno Valley climate and access to the best nurseries in the region, we can help you select the finest trees, shrubs and perennial plants for your unique design.
We can also help with:
• Maintenance – Our staff of trained professionals will provide expert care and advice to help you protect your tree and shrub investment, and our maintenance division offers a wide array of services to enhance the image of your commercial or residential property.
• Choosing a Plant – If you need some help choosing plants for your garden, we can provide information on perennials, annuals, ground covers, vines, shrubs and trees commonly used in designing a garden. Plant selection should always be governed by research into the qualities of the specific specimens under consideration, and sometimes you will need to make a compromise…but we will guide you through the whole process.
• Transplanting – Tree transplanting needs attention and focus, as relocating a tree is not an easy task – especially when it comes to moving mature trees. We have the tree knowledge and equipment to handle the various factors to safely and successfully transplant a tree.
• Knowing When to Prune – Pruning is the most common tree maintenance procedure, and while forest trees grow quite well with the help of nature’s pruning, landscape trees require a higher level of care to maintain their safety and aesthetics. We understand how a tree responds to each cut, so there’s no need to worry about damage or shortened life.
• Pruning Techniques – Proper pruning enhances the beauty of almost any landscape tree and shrub, but improper pruning can ruin or greatly reduce its landscape potential. In fact, in most cases, it is better not to prune than to do it incorrectly, and that’s why our experts come fully knowledgeable in all techniques including wound dressing, making pruning cuts correctly and determining topping or thinning approaches.