Moreno Valley landscaping provides structural and decorative masonry services for a range of projects, delivering quality workmanship and reliability at a reasonable cost. With a plethora of experience in landscaping construction, we ensure quality by rigorously training our team, overseeing all projects with hands-on daily site management and paying strict attention to detail and budgets.
We can handle:
• Masonry Design – With many years in the masonry industry, we use careful planning to bring the best version of your vision to life. Excellent communication skills with talented designers affords us the ability to help bring out what’s best, modern and practical, and if you have a specific idea in mind for your project, we can make that happen, too.
• Steps – Masonry steps are one of the most durable ways of building a beautiful set of steps that will last a lifetime. We offer a variety of materials to build such steps, including brick, stone veneer, concrete blocks, decorative interlocking block and precast concrete.
• Walls – When built properly, retaining walls are an integral part of a home’s structure that can be made from a myriad of different materials, with a mortar-less interlocking block system known as a gravity wall being a very popular and economical way of installing such structures.
• Seating – Seating walls add another element of comfort to your home’s exterior, and can function as a retaining wall or a stand-alone feature to add additional seating in your fire feature or outdoor space.
• Focal Points – A focal point draws the eye to a particular object or location, providing your landscape a sense or order while helping to balance the design. We can install fire features, water features, masonry flower beds and planters, terraces and anything you can think of.