Irrigation and Sprinkler Services:
Use water wisely with the help of our sprinkler system services – perfect for the California environment that requires top-quality irrigation to combat the sometimes brutally arid conditions. After all, water is a precious resource, and we can help you make sure you do not lose a drop. Let us provide you with high-performance equipment and efficient services for lawn irrigation installation.
Here’s what our expert irrigation staff will discuss with you:
• Maintenance – The typical homeowner or business owner assumes his or her irrigation system will function as designed without flaws for years or even decades. But just like any other piece of equipment, some irrigation system maintenance will eventually be necessary. Keep your irrigation system in fantastic condition, and it will pay you back with years of efficient watering that conserves water as well as your savings.
• Water Usage – Residential outdoor water use in the U.S. accounts for more than nine billion gallons of water used each day, primarily for landscape irrigation. It is estimated that as much as 50-percent of the residential outdoor water we use is wasted by way of evaporation, wind or runoff, due in part to improper irrigation system design, installation and maintenance. We make sure that your irrigation system doesn’t water too much or too often and that your equipment isn’t wearing over time to significantly reduce water use and costs.
• Design – We will professionally design, install and service your sprinkler system using the finest irrigation products in the industry, with many installations able to be completed in one day with minimal disruption to your lawn. You can count on us for your irrigation project, whether it’s an irrigation system to be put in place for a new build, the addition of a sprinkler system to a current home or a renovation of an existing system. During the sprinkler installation, an experienced crew will use the most modern line-laying equipment available to ensure minimal damage to your lawn – no trenching needed for irrigation lines.
• Sprinkler Repair – You can count on us to deliver the most premium of service and workmanship when it comes to your cherished sprinkler system. Our professional sprinkler technicians are committed to getting the job done right the first time, fully capable in complete sprinkler systems repair and maintenance, drip systems maintenance and repair, timer replacement and programming, valve replacement and repairs, broken water line repair and more.
• Controllers – A sprinkler controller is like a thermostat for your garden or yard – it controls your watering schedule automatically so you don’t have to lift a finger. Our experts will install a smart controller that intelligently optimizes your in-ground irrigation system by automatically adjusting to weather conditions, making it easier for you to maintain a healthy landscape while cutting water use.